Non-Members £35.00 (Does not include hot lunch)
Under 16’s £20.00 (Must be accompanied by an adult)
Two Days Games £70
Two Day Games and One Night Game £85.
Full day only, No half days available
There is no accommodation in the cabins or camping allowed at this event. COVID-19 guidelines restrict overnight stay.
• Inc. 500rds ammo HK416/M4
• Inc. Rental RIF AEG/RIF,
(Must bring own Goggles/Facemask. Available to purchase when booking.)
• Toilets (Must bring own toilet paper)
• On site shop stocking a wide selection of airsoft essentials and a selection of drinks and snacks and much more from Staffordshire Militaria
• Over Night Camping Area
• Not in play Military and Civilian vehicles.
Saturday Day Game – 9am till 3:30pm
Sunday Day Game – 9am till 3:30pm – (Pilgrim Bandits Charity Bring and Buy Sale Lunch time) *Bring any old unwanted kit to help the Pilgrim Bandits Charity.
• Please download (https://op-tac.co.uk/…/OP-Tactical-UK-Disclaimer-Player…) and complete our disclaimer. This will be your method of signing in on the day. A member of staff will come to collect your completed disclaimer. If you do not have a printer please do not worry just remember to bring your own pen. We have to keep track of where and who you’re parked next to for track and trace advisories.
• All vehicles must be parked within the designated given area and with at least 2 meters gap between each vehicle. – Parking areas will be marked and confirmed at the main gate on arrival to the site.
• Please stay within close proximity of your vehicle until otherwise instructed.
• Social distancing needs to be maintained with a need to discourage gatherings in our social areas
• Facemasks must be worn in the safe zone at all times when interacting with others, Provided to you on entry to the site/main gate.
• There will be no standard safe zone – Players will be expected to operate from there own vehicle and stay within close proximity, There will be covered areas for players attending without a vehicle. All on the main car park our new safe zone.
• No on-site retail shop. We will provide BBs, Gas and Pyros offered to you directly on the day.
• Items must be paid via Card/Contactless Payment, or in advance of your arrival.
• No battery charging stations.
• We offer toilet facilities which will be disinfected by the user after each use, anti-bacterial spray will be provided, but please bring your own toilet tissue. We will sterilise the toilet in the morning of each event and at the end of each event.
• No food and drink will be sold on site until further notice, please make sure you are supplied for the event you are attending,
• The safest way to pay will be through our Online Booking System or via card payment on the day.
• Everything that’s provided by Op-Tac will be sterile for each event and will also be sterilised after each, making sure we are keeping the safety of you and us is the most top priority. We have had to come up with a whole new set of Risk Assessment and Health & Safety rules and guidelines to enable us to open again.
• There will be a LIFETIME ban if you arrive on site with any Covid-19 symptoms you are putting yourself and everyone around you at risk and this is not accepted. *We will also class this as a POLICE matter and will inform them of your details and actions.
• If any customer is not adhering to the rules above this will also result in a LIFETIME ban without exception.
• Staff and Customers safety is paramount to us here at Op-Tac. This is not a box ticking exercise, We hope you all follow the new rules in place and come and enjoy our events!
Auto Weapons – 350 **No sidearm needed**
Semi Only – 400 with a 25m M.E.D. *Must have sidearm
Bolt Action Rifle – 500 with a 25m M.E.D. *Must have sidearm
Side Arms – 350 maximum.
• All Pyrotechnics & Ammo Bio Friendly Only
• Must be 18 +
• Only TLSFX and Enola Gaye
• MK3, MK4, MK5 and MK7 Thunder flashes
• EG 67 Ring Pull and all ring pull types
• 209, 9mm, Magflash, 12G blanks
• Smoke Grenades
• GR20’s using Blue Training Loads
• GTR60’s using Blue Training Loads
• TAG rounds * Must be 18 +
Anything else – Please show us in the morning before the event.
On arrival to the venue, you will find a large electric gate which will be closed. There will be a member of staff at the gates.