The Collapse of the EU
When the UK government could not reach a deal with other EU members in Brussels on Brexit the UK government where faced with little choice but to divorce the EU with no deal. after the uk left the EU this exposed many truths about the EU and as EU leaders focused on the ramifications of the UK leaving it led to them taking their eye off the ball on their own countries.
When the UK left the EU with no deal this triggered a series of events within other EU countries and outbreaks of civil unrest were seen throughout the EU as people demanded their own divorce. This was mainly due to austerity being instigated as the EU had lost major funding from the tax payers of the UK.
The UK provided a large proportion of financing for the EU and internal structures within the UK were suffering as a result, medical care, policing, military, and education were all at breaking point.
Even though the UK had divorced from the EU it still stood firm in its military commitment to the safeguarding of Europe via the NATO alliance.
When the cold war ended it was controversial that NATO remained as an alliance, however a lot of covert operations where still taking place between Russia and Western allies in the background and it was clear when Ukraine was invaded the need for NATO remained and was needed more than ever.
It has been clear that Russia wants back its satellite states as a buffer zone between Europe and Russia itself, many strategically significant land was lost after the collapse of the Walsall Pact leaving Russia vulnerable to the West.
The EU had sought to create an EU army which if it had been formed would be a direct provocation along the Russian border in Europe. A build-up of NATO troops had already begun in Poland in relation to the events seen in the Ukraine and from suspected Russian troop movement along the borders of Poland.
The United States provides the largest military contingent within NATO but with the US fighting many wars on many fronts, mainly against terrorism, the military budget was digging in hard to its own countries’ economy.
The US was no longer willing to provide significant military strength to the EU as many of its members where not paying to be part of the NATO alliance. The main contributor to the NATO alliance in Poland was the British Special forces deployed and training troops in the area but also acting as a deterrent and quick reaction force should Russia commit to retaking some of its lost land from the cold war.
With the EU now being broke down and the EU establishment of bureaucracy and in many cases unelected leadership now gone, many smaller countries and states have little in the way of truly elected governments nor military forces.
This dismantling of the EU has now led to very fragile and vulnerable state of security along the countries bordering Russia.
If ever Russia was to retake some of its former Walsall Pact countries back, then now would be the time.
Based on pre-Brexit strategic operations and exercises of NATO troops in Europe some very disturbing facts had been established. Major players such as the German armed forces in actual fact could only realistically defend an estimated 14 mile wide border and this reflected across many European countries. Post Brexit significantly reduced this and especially with countries like Germany refusing to pay into NATO leading to US withdrawal of NATO forces to provide support, as with many other states many military forces would have little or no effect should Russia decide to expand.
The US and UK are strong allies but Europe itself now provides a buffer zone between Russia and the West and due to this the NATO alliance is strong and a formidable force to prevent Russia moving West and creating a new border and even re-establishing the former Walsall pact.
It is not hard to foresee that Russia could land grab without firing a shot as these countries turn their alliance to Russia for basic humanitarian resources, either way the majority of these countries would not have the resources needed to defend themselves.
NATO perceives this a very significant and serious threat and are responding by sending NATO forces into potential hotspots, in particular Poland which has been considered a trigger point for potential incursion by Russia.
Russia in return has responded to an overall build up of NATO troops along its borders by instigating a no-fly zone, reminiscent of the cold war era and stated this is a defensive measure only against a possible NATO strike. Satellite images taken have also indicated a significant build up of troops and missile defence systems, which can be used as an offensive system, in strategic positions. They have sent a very clear warning should the no-fly zone be breached they will be ordered to shoot down any aviation without warning.
Upon review and analysis of images taken intelligence experts have warned that mobile missile silos and heavy armour may have entered and positioned them at key points, significantly along the Polish border, it is unclear as to the types of weapons being deployed but heavy track marks can be seen
entering heavily wood areas. Suggesting to NATO experts that these are signs of an offence build up rather than defensive.
Amid desperate fragile talks on the 8th December 2019 Russia deployed military forces to close down all major roads and rail points crossing points along the Polish border and new satellite images show positions of equipment and troops in strategic positions along the Polish border, a border reminiscent of the cold war border less the actual wall.
In response to intelligence reports which are indicating this to be more than just a defensive build up of Russian forces NATO chiefs sanctioned reconnaissance flights along the no-fly zone, as one NATO chief explained “we need to find out what they have deployed and how many, but they hide most of it away as they know what times the satellites pass over them, we need to know is this a real offensive build up and threat to international security”.
Initial reconnaissance has indeed shown significant troop and heavy weaponry deployments with all deployments appearing to be mobile, this meaning they are not defensive nor static in nature.
On a secret reconnaissance mission in mid-December a British Typhoon fighter jet was shot down by a surface to aim missile,
the jet is thought to have come down in Huntly area, due to such an aggressive act the aircraft must have observed something the Russians do not want NATO to know!
In response NATO has instigated Operation Falcon and has sent in CFSN (Combined Special Forces NATO) with additional NATO troop support.
SECURING THE PILOTs: 1st
• Capture and extract to the crew and get them safely back across the border
• Return crew to MI6 for debrief
SECURING THE HARD DRIVES: 2nd
• Capturing the intel
• Destroy the intel
• To prevent NATO troops from crossing the border to conduct a possible rescue attempt
• To ensure the POW’s are returned to Moscow
• To observe NATO and build up an intelligence picture of what they are planning
Polish Border Force
• Protect the border
• Liaise with NATO Force’s and assist in there mission
• Control all roads into Check Points from Russian border
• Employ guerrilla tactics against suspected Russian force’s and help gain Intel
- Sleeping Kit ( Bivi, Mat, Basha, Tent if required)
- Wash Kit / Loo Role
- Food & Water (For 14+ hours – Hard Routine)
- Brew Kit / Cooking Kit / K.F.S
- Uniform & Boots / Socks / Spares
- Eye Protection / Lower
- Combat Kit (Webbing / Vest)
- Weapons (Airsoft)
- Navigation Kit (Map, Compass)
- Torch & Lightsticks
- Toolkit & Batteries
Treat yourself 2019 and try one of our milsim simulation weekender’s & prepare for some epic battles on the largest North Midlands based Airsoft site for a whole weekend. Based from the venues very own log cabins we will offer gaming through the whole estate, Facility include showers, a bar, fully fitted kitchen, all finished to a very high standard, There will be social time on offer every evening, with Airsoft / Milsim going on throughout the day and evening/night. The Kingdom is set in a former quarry and surrounded by traditional woodlands with roads through the whole site. It’s a snipers dream and warriors paradise. Our themed events are full military simulation airsoft games. Each group will be given realistic missions and objectives to carry out for the duration of the event. Our military simulation events will involve some role-play to add to the enjoyment of the overall event for everyone taking part.
Gates Open- Sign in – 5:30pm (Friday 24th Jan)
Either stay overnight in the camping area avaliable free of charge or stay in the log cabins.
Move to Start points- 8:00-8:15 (Saturday 25th Jan)
Safety Breif, Story Line and Game Brief – 8:15-9:00 (Saturday 25th Jan)
Ex On 9:00am (Saturday 25th Jan)
End Ex 11:00pm – 12:00am (Sunday 26th Jan)
On Site Facilities Include:
• UKARA Registered Full Registered Site – Op-Tactical UK trading for over 12 year.
• Safe Zone
• Parking for almost 500 cars
• Ingame Military and Civilian vehicles
• Toilets and Hot Showers for both Male and Female.
• On site shop stocking a wide selection of airsoft essentials and a selection of drinks and snacks and much more from Staffordshire Militaria.
• Battery Charging Facilities
• Over night camping area is free of vharge.
• Over night stay in log cabins.
• Fully Qualified Catering Staff All Weekend
• First Aid Qualified Male and Female Staff
• Advanced CRB Check On All Staff 2019
• Free Tea, Coffee & Hot Chocolate available all day
General Information, Rules and Conduct:
ALL BBs AND PYROS USED ON SITE MUST BE BIODEGRADABLE!
• We operate a zero tolerance policy to poor conduct!
• We will not tolerate cheats!
• We will not tolerate cheat calling or abusive behaviour towards anybody! (tell a marshal that is what we are there for!)
• We will not tolerate blind firing of any kind!
• The marshals word is final and arguing will not be tolerated!
• 3 strikes and your out!
• 1st time you will be warned
• 2nd time you will leave the game (for at least 30 mins)
• 3rd time you will leave the event, and be banned from any future events with Op-Tac.
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS INFORM A MARSHAL IMMEDIATELY, NOT HOURS LATER WHEN NOTHING CAN BE DONE!
When Hit, a player must leave the playing area as quickly as possible with one hand raised in the air above their head whilst continuously calling “dead man walking” or us a Dead Red Rag.
A hit is classed as a direct strike from a BB to any part of the player and their equipment, This does not including the weapon in hand. Weapon Hits do not count – Shout weapon hit and carry on!
Dead men do not talk and will be deemed as poor conduct
Fire Mode/FPS Limits:
AEGs/GBB Rifle/Pistol = maximum 350 FPS with .2g Bbs.
DMR = maximum 400 FPS with .2g Bbs – Locked to single shot (25 Meter minimum engagement rule)
Single shot bolt action sniper = maximum 500 FPS with .2g Bbs (30 Meter minimum engagement rule)
All weapons will be chronographed before commencement of play with 0.20g bb’s and random chronographing will take place throughout the event. Please ensure your weapons is within the limits as any weapon found to be over the FPS limit must be placed back in the player’s vehicle or left in the event office until the end of the event. No exceptions will be made.
Any player found trying to cheat the chrono will be immediately removed from the event.
Single Shot ONLY inside of buildings:
You may fire full auto in too/out of a building, but must switch to semi once you are in a building.
No loose ammunition is to be carried –all ammo must be carried in magazines, however loose ammunition can be stored at you’re team’s regeneration point and you can replenish your ammo as and when required throughout the day at regen.
Mid or Low Capacity Magazines Only NO HI CAPS!!!
The maximum magazine limit. A maximum of 8 magazines in total for your primary weapon (to be shown at chrono prior to game on)
100 BB’s at any one time(in magazines) + Sidearm (no AEG allowed at the same time as using sniper rifle, side arm only)
1 Full Box Magazine (Maximum size of 3000 rounds)
A maximum 5, standard capacity (i.e. Not extended mags) Magazines can be carried (1 in the pistol and 4 spares).
If you use extended magazines for your pistol, then the limit is 3 magazines
If dual pistols are being used then max 6 magazines (or 4 extended) combined.
Any medic rules in play will be explained at the event game brief.
We do not enforce the BANG rule, we do however expect common sense at close ranges! IE No head shots at close range.
Only pyro purchased from Op-Tac will be able to be used at this event. (with the exception of BFG’s 9mm (equivalent and below only, inc mag flash, GR20 Low power)
MK9, 12g & GR20 screeches outside only, ALL BB’S AND PYROS MUST BE BIODEGRADABLE!
Grenades in buildings:
Any player in a room is dead unless behind hard cover. Hard cover is classed as a physical barrier between the player and line of sight of the grenade i.e a wall, not hiding behind the player in front of you!
Grenades Outside/open terrain:
Kill radius of within 5m/15ft. Hard cover rule applies
Smoke is for screening purposes only and does not have any other in game effect. Military smokes are allowed outside of buildings. No military smokes inside buildings.
Game effect pyro:
Any other pyro which has any in game effects will be used and controlled by a marshall, the marshal will inform the players effected and to what extent.
1. Sleep in game. Players that choose to do so must wear their eye protection at all times. (post a sentry)
2. Your vehicle within the Car Park
3. Off site (Must sign out and back in on return)
• ALL WEAPONS MUST BE MADE SAFE BEFORE ENTERING A SAFE ZONE!
• The minimum age of players is 14 years old and they must be accompanied by an adult when on site(up to the age of 16). A disclaimer will have to be signed by the supervising adult before play can commence and by a parent/guardian for any player under 18
• All players must wear adequate footwear which gives maximum ankle support (i.e. boots, no trainers!). Players are also advised to wear full face masks. This is not mandatory for adults but is a must for those under the age of 16 yrs. Safety glasses to ballistic standard must be worn at all times on the site except in the safe zone. Gloves and a helmet are advised.
• All players must ensure whilst travelling to and from the site that their weapons are transported in either a hard or soft case. At no time should weapons be visible to the general public. This is for your own safety!
• All players must sign in and out when entering or leaving the site.
• No smoking is allowed whilst inside any of the buildings but provision will be made for smokers outside of the building.
• Do not use the buildings as a toilet, there will be toilets allocated around the site. DO NOT ATTACK THE TOILETS!(or tip them over when your mates in them!)
• No green military lasers to be used on site. Low powered red lasers are permitted.
• Violence, intimidation and bullying will not be tolerated on this site against players or marshals. Any person committing such an act will be removed from the building and membership will be terminated.
• Anybody caught causing non-accidental damage to the site will be held liable for the cost of repair.
• Players must not enter rooms/buildings/areas with ‘out of bounds’ signs on or warning tape.
• The marshal’s word is final.
• No fixed blade knifes (rubber training knives allowed)
• All deposits are non refundable, unless we cancel/change the event dates.
On arrival to the venue, you will find a large electric gates which will be closed. There will be a member of staff at the gates.
Any problems with access contact: 07510127056
Please ensure you follow the signs once inside the gates to the safe zone car park – Please do not drive on the grass – stick to the roads and keep your speed down.