– After Action Report on Operation Iron Fist –
On the 20th April 2018 NATO was given the green light on Operation Iron Fist.
Troops were made up from US JSOC and UKSF, they were tasked with restoring law and order to Northwest Khyber region of Pakistan, in the tribal areas near Peshawar,
Aradrilla UK were also granted P.M.C security licences by the Pakistani national government allowing them to take back the fracking operation in Khyber. Whilst regaining control of Law and Order and ensuring service roads became operational again, they were also allocated the task of locating and capturing local Taliban warlords known as the King Of Spades H.V.T. aka The Butcher and his youngest son Osama Havago. Their other main role was to assist in the local Khyber election allowing a new president to be elected, NATO Joint Ops Commander was lead by Colonel Woody & 2IC Lieutenant Clift. This was all done with the assistance of the local police chef “Asad”.
NATO forces were met with heavy resistance at their Forward Operating base, Taking heavy casualties on several occasions. All the HVT’s managed to avoid capture, The Taliban warlord Mustaffa Pint, the Butcher, his Son and there loyal fighter’s fought off the infidels and launched another offensive on both the NATO FOB and fracking stations causing heavy damage to both the FOB and destroying both fracking stations. After Hussain Putin’s election victory, Mouhamed Kalashnikov and his loyal fighters started to take control of the local area and its assets.
British Red Cross workers said “There had been many NATO forces attending the aid station in Peshawar area of Khyber, Although the situation is now under control.”
Over the next ten weeks the region enjoyed a peaceful start to the spring of 2019, NATO agreed with UN to pull out. The Russian force remained at the NATO FOB, providing additional security to the region.
The fracking stations have been repaired and produced more natural resources than was anticipated.
For the first time in years the Peshawar’s local area was finally at peace, with reports that the local economy has had a sudden upturn and is now considered in recovery.
–Back Ground Story So Far–
Eleven weeks after peace was restored to the Northwest Khyber region of Pakistan, in the tribal areas near Peshawar, After Hussain Putin’s successful election and relaunch of fracking station No.1 & No. 2, Fuel produced from the fracking station’s has been at an all time high, the government and local people are enjoying the recovery of the local economy and are set for a peaceful summer, Mustaffa Pint and most of his loyal fighters have returned to farming the land and there is no longer the need for NATO or PMC forces.
Moscow has other plans – The Russian military commanders have been tasked with the purchase of Military hardware and components to make WMD’s, The agency have been monitoring the area and intercepted communications between Hussain Putin and a unknown male voice.
Intelligence from these communications state that Hussain Putin and his Russian Armada have planned to meet with the unknown male in south west China, during the monitoring of communications both parties were heard negotiating sale terms of military hardware known for making WMDs.
A request to intercept this meeting with special forces was made by the US government to the Chinese PLA , This request was firmly denied and no access would be tolerated by the Chinese authorities.
Following an international emergency meeting at the Pentagon with the US top brass, a decision was authorised to launch a task force of the elite of the private military contractors and a select few from the US & UK special forces to operate a black operation code name Task Force.
During the Intel briefing to the black ops team, information regarding the location of exchange came to light and its now thought that there is a local military force operating as a security detail for the unknown male at this encounter, suggestions have been made that this may be fractions of the Taliban forces who are known to have crossed the border, it is also thought the unknown male could be high up within the Chinese mafia as he has not needed to report to anyone regarding terms of sales.
Task Force will move into the area under the cover of darkness. And will be tasked with gathering further Intel on both the Russian and the military groups, identifying the seller of the WMDS. Most importantly the location and time must be confirmed. This exchange must not happen and is a kill or capture mission.
Following the application to the Chinese PLA regarding access, intelligence has come to light that they intend to send in a decisional size force to the region where the exchange is to take place. Black ops only have 24 hours to intercept the exchange and get out. If you are captured by the PLA all knowledge of your existence will be denied
Wait out for more Intel!!
Mission Brief on Operations Parabellum and Intel to follow:
Tasking Roles for Operation Iron Fist are as follows:
Team Camo/Order Requirements:
Camos – Multicam/MTP, AOR1, AOR2, MARPAT, Sand, Tri, Any TAN based camo.
Locate, identify and kill/capture 2x HVT
Locate, identify and deny military hardware exchange
Setup Harbour Area
Camos – Standard PMC dress; Black, Tan, OD, Jeans and civilian dress.
Liaise with NATO forces and setup Task Force HQ
Gather intel on local population
Camos- Black, Pencott , Russian based camo and civilian dress.
Locate military components Seller and organised meetings.
Conduct guerrilla tactics against security forces.
Guard your leader.
Camos – Suits, Tank Tops, Tattoos Sleeves, Black, Dark green and civilian dress.
Conduct guerrilla tactics against security forces
Locate, identify and capture any contractor
Locate identify Buyer and organise meetings.
Guard your leader.
The Chinese People’s Liberation Army (PLA):
Camos – Rice Hats, DPM, Woodland, Any dark green/woodland based camo.
Uphold local law enforcement.
Arrest and detain any suspected Mafia or Contractors for interrogation.
Await for re-enforcement
- Sleeping Kit ( Bivi, Mat, Basha, Tent if required)
- Wash Kit / Loo Role
- Food & Water (For 24+ hours – Hard Routine)
- Brew Kit / Cooking Kit / K.F.S
- Uniform & Boots / Socks / Spares
- Eye Protection / Lower
- Combat Kit (Webbing / Vest)
- Weapons (Airsoft)
- Navigation Kit (Map, Compass)
- Torch & Lightsticks
- Toolkit & Batteries
For our military simulation events, we recommend a change of clothes for the civilian roles. Be advised civilians wearing fighting order or loitering near combat area may well be deemed has hostile.
Treat yourself 2019 and try one of our battle simulation weekender’s & prepare for some epic Airsoft battles on the largest North Midlands based Airsoft site for a whole weekend. Based from the venues very own log cabins we will offer gaming through the whole estate, Facility include showers, bunk beds, a bar, fully fitted kitchen, all finished to a very high standard, There will be social time on offer every evening, with Airsoft / Battlesim going on throughout the day and evening/night. The Kingdom is set in a former quarry and surrounded by traditional woodlands with roads through the whole site. It’s a snipers dream and warriors paradise. Our themed events are full military simulation airsoft games. Each group will be given realistic missions and objectives to carry out for the duration of the event. Our military simulation events will involve some role-play to add to the enjoyment of the overall event for everyone taking part.
Event Costs & Details:
(Full day only, No half days available)
• Hot Food (Including Water, Fruit and Snack) £5.00
“Early Bird” booking is currently live! Ticket price reduced to £70.00.. There are only 15 tickets available at this price! Book now to avoid disappointment. Please note in order to take the early bird opportunity full payment must be made when booking.
Deposit: £30.00 (Non-members) *Max 120 Players.
Deposit: £20.00 (Members)
(+ £1.80 for PayPal fee)
Members Only Invite to overnight stay in our onsite log cabins – Book Early to avoid disappointment. £25.00 per night.
*All Deposits and payment are non-transferable or refundable.*
Gates Open- Sign in – 08:00am
Safety Brief – 9:00am
Story Line and Game Brief – 9:30am
Start Point at 10:00am EX on.
End Ex 10:00pm
On Site Facilities Include:
• UKARA Registered Full Registered Site – Op-Tactical UK trading for over 12 year.
• Safe Zone
• Parking for 300 – 500 cars
• Ingame Military and Civilian vehicles
• Toilets Male and Female – Hot Shower
• On site shop stocking a wide selection of airsoft essentials and a selection of drinks and snacks and much more from Staffordshire Militaria
• Battery Charging Facilities
• Over Night Camping Area at £20 ahead + Members Only invite to stay In Log Cabins at and extra cost of £25 each per day inc food.
• Fully Qualified Catering Staff All Weekend
• First Aid Qualified Male and Female Staff
• Under 16 Child / Younger Person Protection Scheme in-place
• Advanced CRB Check On All Staff 2019
• Free Tea, Coffee & Hot Chocolate available all day
General Information, Rules and Conduct:
ALL BBs AND PYROS USED ON SITE MUST BE BIODEGRADABLE!
• We operate a zero tolerance policy to poor conduct!
• We will not tolerate cheats!
• We will not tolerate cheat calling or abusive behaviour towards anybody! (tell a marshal that is what we are there for!)
• We will not tolerate blind firing of any kind!
• The marshals word is final and arguing will not be tolerated!
• 3 strikes and your out!
• 1st time you will be warned
• 2nd time you will leave the game (for at least 30 mins)
• 3rd time you will leave the event, and be banned from any future events with Op-Tac.
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS INFORM A MARSHAL IMMEDIATELY, NOT HOURS LATER WHEN NOTHING CAN BE DONE!
When Hit, a player must leave the playing area as quickly as possible with one hand raised in the air above their head whilst continuously calling “dead man walking” or us a Dead Red Rag.
A hit is classed as a direct strike from a BB to any part of the player and their equipment, This does not including the weapon in hand. Weapon Hits do not count – Shout weapon hit and carry on!
Dead men do not talk and will be deemed as poor conduct
Fire Mode/FPS Limits:
AEGs/GBB Rifle/Pistol = maximum 350 FPS with .2g Bbs.
DMR = maximum 400 FPS with .2g Bbs – Locked to single shot (25 Meter minimum engagement rule)
Single shot bolt action sniper = maximum 500 FPS with .2g Bbs (30 Meter minimum engagement rule)
All weapons will be chronographed before commencement of play with 0.20g bb’s and random chronographing will take place throughout the event. Please ensure your weapons is within the limits as any weapon found to be over the FPS limit must be placed back in the player’s vehicle or left in the event office until the end of the event. No exceptions will be made.
Any player found trying to cheat the chrono will be immediately removed from the event.
Single Shot ONLY inside of buildings:
You may fire full auto in too/out of a building, but must switch to semi once you are in a building.
No loose ammunition is to be carried –all ammo must be carried in magazines, however loose ammunition can be stored at you’re team’s regeneration point and you can replenish your ammo as and when required throughout the day at regen.
Mid or Low Capacity Magazines Only NO HI CAPS!!!
The maximum magazine limit. A maximum of 8 magazines in total for your primary weapon (to be shown at chrono prior to game on)
100 BB’s at any one time(in magazines) + Sidearm (no AEG allowed at the same time as using sniper rifle, side arm only)
1 Full Box Magazine (Maximum size of 3000 rounds)
A maximum 5, standard capacity (i.e. Not extended mags) Magazines can be carried (1 in the pistol and 4 spares).
If you use extended magazines for your pistol, then the limit is 3 magazines
Any medic rules in play will be explained at the event game brief.
We do not enforce the BANG rule, we do however expect common sense at close ranges! IE No head shots at close range.
Only pyro purchased from Op-Tac will be able to be used at this event. (with the exception of BFG’s 9mm (equivalent and below only, inc mag flash, GR20 Low power)
MK9, 12g & GR20 screeches outside only, ALL BB’S AND PYROS MUST BE BIODEGRADABLE!
Grenades in buildings:
Any player in a room is dead unless behind hard cover. Hard cover is classed as a physical barrier between the player and line of sight of the grenade i.e a wall, not hiding behind the player in front of you!
Grenades Outside/open terrain:
Kill radius of within 5m/15ft. Hard cover rule applies
Smoke is for screening purposes only and does not have any other in game effect. Military smokes are allowed outside of buildings. No military smokes inside buildings.
Game effect pyro:
Any other pyro which has any in game effects will be used and controlled by a marshall, the marshal will inform the players effected and to what extent.
1. Sleep in game. Players that choose to do so must wear their eye protection at all times. (post a sentry)
2. Your vehicle within the Car Park
3. Off site (Must sign out and back in on return)
• ALL WEAPONS MUST BE MADE SAFE BEFORE ENTERING A SAFE ZONE!
• The minimum age of players is 14 years old and they must be accompanied by an adult when on site(up to the age of 16). A disclaimer will have to be signed by the supervising adult before play can commence and by a parent/guardian for any player under 18
• All players must wear adequate footwear which gives maximum ankle support (i.e. boots, no trainers!). Players are also advised to wear full face masks. This is not mandatory for adults but is a must for those under the age of 16 yrs. Safety glasses to ballistic standard must be worn at all times on the site except in the safe zone. Gloves and a helmet are advised.
• All players must ensure whilst travelling to and from the site that their weapons are transported in either a hard or soft case. At no time should weapons be visible to the general public. This is for your own safety!
• All players must sign in and out when entering or leaving the site.
• No smoking is allowed whilst inside any of the buildings but provision will be made for smokers outside of the building.
• Do not use the buildings as a toilet, there will be toilets allocated around the site. DO NOT ATTACK THE TOILETS!(or tip them over when your mates in them!)
• No green military lasers to be used on site. Low powered red lasers are permitted.
• Violence, intimidation and bullying will not be tolerated on this site against players or marshals. Any person committing such an act will be removed from the building and membership will be terminated.
• Anybody caught causing non-accidental damage to the site will be held liable for the cost of repair.
• Players must not enter rooms/buildings/areas with ‘out of bounds’ signs on or warning tape.
• The marshal’s word is final.
• no fixed blade knifes (rubber training knives allowed)
• All deposits are non refundable, unless we cancel/change the event dates.
On arrival to the venue, you will find a large electric gates which will be closed. There will be a member of staff at the gates.
Any problems with access contact: 07510127056
Please ensure you follow the signs once inside the gates to the safe zone car park – Please do not drive on the grass – stick to the roads and keep your speed down.