Over recent months Japanese police have been dealing with several small scale events throughout the local regions of Tohuka and Kanto, these riots and killings have been attributed to the local branches of Yakuza (suspected to belong to Yamaguchi-gumi syndicate clans) which have been openly opposing the recent crackdowns on gang activity and imports by the government.
The Yamaguchi-gumi syndicate has been linked to several political assassinations in the past and the JGSDF have chosen to take preventative action before this happens again. Due to the known potential for internal sabotage this operation cannot be ran by Japanese owned forces and is being tasked to a foreign PMC. The US based “Knights of Glory” have been given full clearances to operate within Japanese borders as a stand-alone group and have been tasked with capturing the local head of the Yakuza branch alive, halting their activity in the region, and capturing all intel possible to help the Japanese Military in the future.
A government whistle blower has unfortunately fed information to the Yakuza about this proposed operation and they have taken action to enhance security on their operation. Expect all individuals to be armed.
Local intel has been limited due to the remote area of suspected operation and difficult mountain terrain with dense forest. Satellite images have picked up an increased amount of heavy cargo traffic going to and from a compound in this region that may be linked to the gang operation. Our informants, while posing as local wildlife experts and forest conservation staff, have also seen evidence of a possible paramilitary presence operating in this region however their exact number and level of armament is yet to be determined.
The Knights have been tasked with a QTA for this mission and given only 24 hours to complete the task. They will work with local police to create vehicle checkpoints and gain an understanding of the enemy forces location, patterns, and magnitude, before then launching a covert assault on the compound. Any and all gang/PMC forces should be taken out or captured without raising alarms before storming the compound where the gang is operating from. It is crucial to the success of this operation that the gang/PMC forces are not allowed to extract any possible VIPs or destroy evidence that could help the Japanese government take down the Yakuza gangs.
- Sleeping Kit ( Bivi, Mat, Basha, Tent if required)
- Wash Kit / Loo Role
- Food & Water (For 24+ hours – Hard Routine)
- Brew Kit / Cooking Kit / K.F.S
- Uniform & Boots / Socks / Spares
- Eye Protection / Lower
- Combat Kit (Webbing / Vest)
- Weapons (Airsoft)
- Navigation Kit (Map, Compass)
- Torch & Lightsticks
- Toolkit & Batteries
Treat yourself 2019 and try one of our battle simulation weekender’s & prepare for some epic Airsoft battles on the largest North Midlands based Airsoft site for a whole weekend. Based from the venues very own log cabins we will offer gaming through the whole estate, Facility include showers, bunk beds, a bar, fully fitted kitchen, all finished to a very high standard, There will be social time on offer every evening, with Airsoft / Battlesim going on throughout the day and evening/night. The Kingdom is set in a former quarry and surrounded by traditional woodlands with roads through the whole site. It’s a snipers dream and warriors paradise. Our themed events are full military simulation airsoft games. Each group will be given realistic missions and objectives to carry out for the duration of the event. Our military simulation events will involve some role-play to add to the enjoyment of the overall event for everyone taking part.
Gates Open- Sign in – 08:00am
Safety Brief – 9:00am
Story Line and Game Brief – 9:30am
Start Point at 10:00am EX on.
End Ex 10:00pm
On Site Facilities Include:
• UKARA Registered Full Registered Site – Op-Tactical UK trading for over 12 year.
• Safe Zone
• Parking for almost 500 cars
• Ingame Military and Civilian vehicles
• Toilets and Hot Showers for both Male and Female.
• On site shop stocking a wide selection of airsoft essentials and a selection of drinks and snacks and much more from Staffordshire Militaria.
• Battery Charging Facilities
• Over Night Camping Area is Free Of Charge. Plus Members Only invite to stay In Log Cabins at and extra cost of £20 each per day inc food.
• Fully Qualified Catering Staff All Weekend
• First Aid Qualified Male and Female Staff
• Advanced CRB Check On All Staff 2019
• Free Tea, Coffee & Hot Chocolate available all day
General Information, Rules and Conduct:
ALL BBs AND PYROS USED ON SITE MUST BE BIODEGRADABLE!
• We operate a zero tolerance policy to poor conduct!
• We will not tolerate cheats!
• We will not tolerate cheat calling or abusive behaviour towards anybody! (tell a marshal that is what we are there for!)
• We will not tolerate blind firing of any kind!
• The marshals word is final and arguing will not be tolerated!
• 3 strikes and your out!
• 1st time you will be warned
• 2nd time you will leave the game (for at least 30 mins)
• 3rd time you will leave the event, and be banned from any future events with Op-Tac.
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS INFORM A MARSHAL IMMEDIATELY, NOT HOURS LATER WHEN NOTHING CAN BE DONE!
When Hit, a player must leave the playing area as quickly as possible with one hand raised in the air above their head whilst continuously calling “dead man walking” or us a Dead Red Rag.
A hit is classed as a direct strike from a BB to any part of the player and their equipment, This does not including the weapon in hand. Weapon Hits do not count – Shout weapon hit and carry on!
Dead men do not talk and will be deemed as poor conduct
Fire Mode/FPS Limits:
AEGs/GBB Rifle/Pistol = maximum 350 FPS with .2g Bbs.
DMR = maximum 400 FPS with .2g Bbs – Locked to single shot (25 Meter minimum engagement rule)
Single shot bolt action sniper = maximum 500 FPS with .2g Bbs (30 Meter minimum engagement rule)
All weapons will be chronographed before commencement of play with 0.20g bb’s and random chronographing will take place throughout the event. Please ensure your weapons is within the limits as any weapon found to be over the FPS limit must be placed back in the player’s vehicle or left in the event office until the end of the event. No exceptions will be made.
Any player found trying to cheat the chrono will be immediately removed from the event.
Single Shot ONLY inside of buildings:
You may fire full auto in too/out of a building, but must switch to semi once you are in a building.
No loose ammunition is to be carried –all ammo must be carried in magazines, however loose ammunition can be stored at you’re team’s regeneration point and you can replenish your ammo as and when required throughout the day at regen.
Mid or Low Capacity Magazines Only NO HI CAPS!!!
The maximum magazine limit. A maximum of 8 magazines in total for your primary weapon (to be shown at chrono prior to game on)
100 BB’s at any one time(in magazines) + Sidearm (no AEG allowed at the same time as using sniper rifle, side arm only)
1 Full Box Magazine (Maximum size of 3000 rounds)
A maximum 5, standard capacity (i.e. Not extended mags) Magazines can be carried (1 in the pistol and 4 spares).
If you use extended magazines for your pistol, then the limit is 3 magazines
If dual pistols are being used then max 6 magazines (or 4 extended) combined.
Any medic rules in play will be explained at the event game brief.
We do not enforce the BANG rule, we do however expect common sense at close ranges! IE No head shots at close range.
Only pyro purchased from Op-Tac will be able to be used at this event. (with the exception of BFG’s 9mm (equivalent and below only, inc mag flash, GR20 Low power)
MK9, 12g & GR20 screeches outside only, ALL BB’S AND PYROS MUST BE BIODEGRADABLE!
Grenades in buildings:
Any player in a room is dead unless behind hard cover. Hard cover is classed as a physical barrier between the player and line of sight of the grenade i.e a wall, not hiding behind the player in front of you!
Grenades Outside/open terrain:
Kill radius of within 5m/15ft. Hard cover rule applies
Smoke is for screening purposes only and does not have any other in game effect. Military smokes are allowed outside of buildings. No military smokes inside buildings.
Game effect pyro:
Any other pyro which has any in game effects will be used and controlled by a marshall, the marshal will inform the players effected and to what extent.
1. Sleep in game. Players that choose to do so must wear their eye protection at all times. (post a sentry)
2. Your vehicle within the Car Park
3. Off site (Must sign out and back in on return)
• ALL WEAPONS MUST BE MADE SAFE BEFORE ENTERING A SAFE ZONE!
• The minimum age of players is 14 years old and they must be accompanied by an adult when on site(up to the age of 16). A disclaimer will have to be signed by the supervising adult before play can commence and by a parent/guardian for any player under 18
• All players must wear adequate footwear which gives maximum ankle support (i.e. boots, no trainers!). Players are also advised to wear full face masks. This is not mandatory for adults but is a must for those under the age of 16 yrs. Safety glasses to ballistic standard must be worn at all times on the site except in the safe zone. Gloves and a helmet are advised.
• All players must ensure whilst travelling to and from the site that their weapons are transported in either a hard or soft case. At no time should weapons be visible to the general public. This is for your own safety!
• All players must sign in and out when entering or leaving the site.
• No smoking is allowed whilst inside any of the buildings but provision will be made for smokers outside of the building.
• Do not use the buildings as a toilet, there will be toilets allocated around the site. DO NOT ATTACK THE TOILETS!(or tip them over when your mates in them!)
• No green military lasers to be used on site. Low powered red lasers are permitted.
• Violence, intimidation and bullying will not be tolerated on this site against players or marshals. Any person committing such an act will be removed from the building and membership will be terminated.
• Anybody caught causing non-accidental damage to the site will be held liable for the cost of repair.
• Players must not enter rooms/buildings/areas with ‘out of bounds’ signs on or warning tape.
• The marshal’s word is final.
• no fixed blade knifes (rubber training knives allowed)
• All deposits are non refundable, unless we cancel/change the event dates.
On arrival to the venue, you will find a large electric gates which will be closed. There will be a member of staff at the gates.
Any problems with access contact: 07510127056
Please ensure you follow the signs once inside the gates to the safe zone car park – Please do not drive on the grass – stick to the roads and keep your speed down.