The Kingdom – Based in Cheadle, (Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, West Midlands). North Midlands largest airsoft venue boasting 200 acres of skirmishable quarry, woodlands, grass areas and multiple lakes all with varied terrain that offer all year round natural cover, offering a mixture of mountainous type sandy areas and traditional woodlands with many roads and pathways that connect and divide the venues many different areas.
The Kingdom is a bio-only venue meaning all ammunition and pyrotechnics must be biodegradable. Dont worry! Our onsite shop stocks a wide varity essentials at great prices.
We currently offer Airsoft Open Days and Milsim Events from The Kingdom these take place as either full weekends or single day events.
On the day of any event, all players be given a full break down of all our rules when listening to the morning safety brief but if your wondering heres a breakdown of our essentials.
• Eye protection is mandatory for all players when out in the gaming area unless otherwise instructed by a marshal.
• All weapons must be “clear and made safe”, meaning your magazine is removed and weapon is fired out to clear the barrel/hopup.
• We recommend all players wear full face masks, gloves and boots.
• Minimum player age is 11 years old.
• Players aged 11-13yrs old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
• Players aged below 16yrs old must be signed in by their parent or guardian.
• Players aged below 18yrs old must wear a full face mask.
Side Arms – 350fps
Auto/Semi Weapons – 350fps
Semi Only – 450fps with a 25m M.E.D. *Must have sidearm
Bolt Action Rifle – 500fps with a 30m M.E.D. *Must have sidearm
All the weapons will be chrono’ed at the start of the day using a 0.2g BB (Marshals have spare 0.2g bbs). Our chronographs are the latest on the market and are calibrated regularly to ensure an accurate muzzle velocity.
• All ammunition and pyrotechnics must be biodegradable
• Grenades have a 5 meter “kill radius” unless you are behind hardcover.
• All pyrotechnics must be thrown underarm.
• Must be 18+ to use any pyrotechnic.
The following pyrotechnics are allowed:
• Only TLSFX and Enola Gaye branded pyrotechnics.
• MK3, MK4, MK5 and MK7 Thunder flashes
• EG67 Ring Pull and all ring pull types
• .209, 9mm, Magflash, 12G blanks
• Smoke Grenades
• GR20’s, GR40’s, GR60s, using Blue Training Loads
• TAG rounds
Anything else – Please show us in the morning before the event.
The Kingdom is situated in Huntley Wood which is just east of Stoke-on-Trent in the heart of the Staffordshire Moorlands, less than 3 miles from the A50 dual carriageway which connects the M1 at Derby to the M6 at Stoke-on-Trent. Our nearest railway station is Blythe Bridge, just over 3 miles away on a direct line between Crew, Stoke and Derby, from where there are fast, easy connections to the rest of the country.